The School Bus Driver Program at Ontario Truck and Forklift Driving School is created so that our students can learn the procedures and skills that are needed to safely operate a school bus and commercial bus. This program is designed to meet the training requirements so that students can gain basic knowledge and practical skills that are needed to become an entry-level school bus/commercial bus driver. This program is suitable for anyone with little or no prior knowledge or experience in driving a school bus. ??
- Be at least 21 years of age-
- Must hold valid Ontario Class “G” license or higher
- Meet medical & vision standards
- Complete the beginner’s test
- Not be classed as Probationary or Novice Driver.
- Not have accumulated more than 6 demerit points.
- Not have driver’s license under suspension at any time within the preceding 12 months within the past 5 years
- Not have been convicted or found guilty of any offences for conduct
- Have successfully completed a Professional Driver Improvement Course approved (PDIC) by the Ministry of Transportation