Class F License (Ambulance Driver Training)
Ambulance Driving Instructors In Mississauga, Ontario
A class “F” licence is needed to drive an ambulance or any bus with seats for 10 or more passengers but not more than 24 passengers and not a school purposes bus carrying passengers. It also allows the driver to operate vehicles included in class G but not motorcycles.
An applicant for a class “C” or “F” licence must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Hold a valid Ontario class “G” licence or higher;
- Pass the applicable knowledge test;
- Meet the Ministry-approved vision standards;
- Provide a medical certificate upon application. Ministry-approved medical requirements must be satisfied before any test except vision may be administered;
- Pass a road test examination at DriveTest, or obtain a certificate of competence from a Ministry of Transportation recognized authority by passing a vision screening, a knowledge test and a driving test in a vehicle of appropriate size.
- Note: A “Z” air brake endorsement is required on a driver’s licence to operate any air brake equipped motor vehicle.
Services offered by Ontario Truck & Forklift Driving School Inc
- Tractor -Trailer (AZ License Training)
- Class B License (School Bus Driver Program)
- Class C License (Bus Driver Training)
- Class D License (Truck Driver Training)
- Class E License (School Bus Driver Training)
- Class F License (Ambulance Driver Training)
- Class M License (Motorcycle Training)
- Forklift Training and License
- Air Brake Program